The benefits of pursuing opportunities to manufacture rubber products overseas can be incredibly appealing, and can result in increased profit and fast growth for your business.
But beginning your own manufacturing venture – particularly in a foreign environment – can be difficult, time-consuming and expensive, making it less viable for many businesses.
Explore a manufacturing joint venture with Skyler Rubber
Skyler Rubber partners with Australian businesses to help them more easily manufacture in Vietnam.
A joint venture allows you to benefit from the positive aspects of overseas manufacturing without encountering many of the challenges you face when starting from scratch.
By partnering with Skyler Rubber to manufacture your rubber products using our existing production factory, you’ll have access to:
- Existing rubber production machines
- Existing staff and workers
- Lower production costs
- Opportunity to expand your products range
- Steady costs for management and production
Why partner with Skyler Rubber?
- We have an existing rubber production factory of approximately 4000 sqm
- We’ve been in the rubber business for more than 20 years
- Vietnam produces natural rubber, so the cost for incoming materials is low
- We run a successful, hard-working business
- We are open to expanding our products range outside our current offering of rubber mats, rubber bridge bearings, and recycled rubber products