Have you ever wonder why Gym centers are usually equipped with rubber tiles for the floors? If you have, please find below the benefits offered by rubber tiles, those that materials like cement or ceramic tiles can't offer.
- Rubber floors have better elasticity, thus can limit the consequences of droping stuffs while doing weightlifting as well as other exercises.
- Better friction, which greatly helps the trainees can stand firm and prevents weight facilities to roll around.
- Quick and easy installments, which saves you a bunch of time and costs.
- High endurance and can last very long.
- Water-resistance and good durability under pressure
- Help avoid serious injuries while doing exercises.
- Prevent this from getting broken if dropped to the ground.
WHAT TYPES OF RUBBER TYPES ARE REGULARLY USED AT GYMS?
They are rubber mats, rubber tiles, or EPDM rubber.